Wild Dunes is a 1,600 acre private destination oceanfront resort and residential community occupying the northeast end of the Isle of Palms near Charleston. Though it is part of the City of Isle of Palms, its main gate off Palm Boulevard allows only residents, employees and invited guests to enter.
Wild Dunes is zoned for 2,500 residences and due to its proximity to Charleston, the resort has a year-round population of approximately 500 families.
Wild Dunes Lifestyle
Living in Wild Dunes is like living in a first-class vacation destination surrounded by a private country club. The gates at either end of Wild Dunes keep traffic to a minimum and turn the winding roads into restful parkways.
For those who want to enjoy nature without sacrificing creature comforts, Wild Dunes has a wide variety of activities. Play a few sets of tennis, lunch at the club, enjoy a cocktail by the pool, relax in the sun on a sumptuous chaise lounge, or stroll along one of the prettiest beaches in the Carolinas. Everything is right there, well maintained and waiting for you to take advantage of it.
Whether you are retired, looking for a change in lifestyle, considering a second home or looking for a new place to set down roots, Wild Dunes offers a country club lifestyle just minutes from historic Charleston. Close enough to commute, yet far enough removed to make you feel like you are on vacation.
Wild Dunes SC is a must-see for those considering real estate along the Charleston Coast.
Wild Dunes Amenities
- Two and a half miles of beach curving along the Atlantic Ocean
- Two, 25-meter Junior Olympic pools, centrally located *
- Nature trails
- Fitness center *
- Sunbathing and beach activities
- Full-service marina with slip rentals, boat rentals and fishing charters
- 24-hour security at the gate and private security patrol
- Edgar’s Restaurant and the Sea Island Grill offer wonderful evening fare. The Deli/Pizzeria and the Dockside Deli in the Yacht Harbor provide lighter fair and take out items.
- The two Tom Fazio golf courses are equally challenging and completely different.
- The Links Course, the first and more formidable, is world-renowned for its challenging holes and magnificent views.
- The Harbor Course offers narrow fairways and spectacular views of the Intracoastal.
- Seventeen Har-Tru, including a stadium court, and two hard courts. Five are lighted. Ranked in the Top 10 U.S. Tennis Resorts by Tennis Magazine and #2 in the World by Tennis Resorts Online
*Vacation rental property must have a Sportscard to use this amenity. Ask your reservationist for more details.
Wild Dunes Links of Interest
Click On Any Wild Dunes Real Estate Link Below
Questions? Call Adam Anytime (843) 452-4967